Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The fairy sisters and their new Easter dresses


 

 
 Gianna and Serena, my beautiful god daughters and special little fairies , live so far on the edge of the grotto I barely get to see them. When I finally get to see them we have so much fun! They sing like angels and they are so very funny . They always make me smile. I love how they love each other . They remind me of my sister and I.  They are best fairy friends . The first dresses I made for them were very difficult , their beautiful mom , my sister Debbie , sent measurements but it was so hard for me to visualize if they would fit ! I picked an A line dress pattern and went to work . White cotton with baby blue polka dots and blue satin ribbon .I cut two different necklines  because they are sisters , not twins . After I was done I knew they needed something . Flowers and headbands ! Perfect just like them !!!
















THEY FIT!!





Serena a/k/a Fruitpip Moonfrost          
I loved these!!
Gianna a/k/a. Feather Silverwand           



No comments:

Post a Comment