Monday, June 10, 2013

Stella couture





Stella is the daughter of my very dear friend Rafael . She is in kindergarten and Chelsea calls her
" Nugget " . She actually reminds me of Chelsea as a little girl . One day I showed her a picture of Chelsea when she was the same age  and Stella announced , "That's me ! " My reply, "No Stella, its not you. Her reply, "YESSSS it is!!"
At this point her mom, Chelsea and I were all laughing. I told her, no its not...its Chelsea and then she smiled a big beautiful smile. She is such a little diva . She will calmly let me fit her to check for size but hates those needles . She points at them and  says " take them out !" She is also very sweet when she smiles , claps her hands when I make her something  and says ,That's pretttyyyyyy !! I just adore this Little pixie .  So glad her mom Christa likes to dress her in fun things . Christa has an eye for certain fabrics and one afternoon we picked out lots off material , while Chelsea chased Stella around the store. HMMMM or maybe she was she chasing Chelsea??!!?? LOL.
 More cute little things I made and Chel helped design  in a future  post, but check out the ruffle denim pants below , So Stella Bella !!!
Stella a/k/a Juniper Hailshimmer .

ruffle pants using the selvage as a design element
Chelsea's little fairy muse-  a/k/a Nugget

1 comment:

  1. from facebook



    Maria L. Cecilli-Crust :your stuff is really looking amazing. I would love those....they are so beautiful...who said ruffles are just for little girls? Great job...


    Denise Dimino Thanks maria , So funny because the little girls mom said all Stella's friends want those pants , I'm just not into sewing for woman , hips busts lol , confuse me ! HAha , I'm working on a heirloom baby dress . Can't wait to show you !!

    Maria L. Cecilli-Crust I totally understand...I can't wait to see your work. I am quite impressed. I think this should be a very successful endeavor for you.

    Denise Dimino xxooxx it's a good hobby that clears my mind ...
















    ReplyDelete