Tuesday, June 18, 2013

groovy fairies













These outfits were definitely made with lots and lots of love for my beautiful fairy god daughters . I had a great time in NY shopping and letting them pick the fabric themselves . They wanted something different and colorful , I must say , the skirts do represent these two pixies . I love them so much . I'm going to have to start sewing them a few more. My sister said they loved showing them off at school  . I also made the cutest pink dress for Serena . She said she is wearing it to school on Friday because all the girls are wearing pink ! I made Gianna a cute culotte and tank but BOO HOO It was 2 big ! I told her no worries , she likes Serena's dress so I will get right on it making one for her !!  They are the best !!




tank top- 2 big! @#$%^&
culottes- 2 bad they were so big




No comments:

Post a Comment