Monday, July 1, 2013

Sunshine on my shoulder/ matching outfits for the new fairys


 
My husband's family in Georgia are the very best in laws a girl could ask for . Three little baby girls and a beautiful pre teen are the focus of this post . Ansley , Emily, Brooklyn and Isabella are the newest fairies to join the fairy grotto . It has taken me some time to get to them because I needed to sew for all of them at one time . I couldn't sew for one and not the other ! Every year the family gets together and does a matching Christmas photo . This year they plan to do it on the beach . The grandmother of the fairies , Eileen, is so very special to me . She is my husbands Aunt but treats me like I'm her daughter in law . She is a very special lady . She wanted the girls in a coral for the picture . I couldn't resist this print mixed with the solid . It just reminded me of sunshine ! Pillowcase dresses were a good idea to ensure a fun  feeling and perfect for various sizes . The pre teen would look lovely in a gathered skirt . So excited to finish these !' Can't wait to sew a next " matching " round for these beautiful little fairies !

 Brooklyn a/k/a North Rainbowtree
 Oak Cornglow
 Isabella a/k/a Cherry Reedswitch
Emily a/k/a Hemlock Windglimmer

2 comments:

  1. from facebook


    You, Kathy Brooks Taveira, Alyson M. Innes and Dana Cattarasa L like this..

    Sandy Gross Thanks Denise they look great!!! It will be a cute picture with their matching dresses!


    Debra Dimino Torretta wow love

    Eileen Gross They are absolutely adorable Denise Dimino you did an awesome job! They girls will look amazing in them! Thank you


    Keriann Margaret Hamilton I haven't seen them yet in person but I love them already by the pictures. You have a unique talent and I truly believe you need to start a line of kids dresses and skirts. You are the best. Thank you so much!!! Love ya:)))


    ReplyDelete
  2. from facebook:

    You and 8 others like this.
    Keriann Margaret Hamilton shared Denise Dimino's photo.

    My cousin made these dresses and skirt for my girls and my nieces they are adorable!!! I keep trying to convince her to start her own line of kids dresses because she is talented and they are too freaking cute!!! Thank you Denise

    Valerie Hamilton: Too cute!

    ReplyDelete