Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Nana's girls love PINK

My girlfriend Paula prefers Nana over Grandma. I prefer Grandma. Paula and I  met during a time period in my life where I moved from NY to Florida. I lived in Florida only 18 months but made a friend for a lifetime. We don't get to see each other often, but when we do...we laugh like we are kids. She will always be my partner in crime when I land in Florida.
So, back to my original thought, nana vs grandma. On my recent trip to Florida, Paula and I met up. Her son Jonathan, who I remember as a teenager is now a father of 3. I started to laugh calling her grandma. I just cant believe it. She said..."oh nooo...they call me Nana. It makes me sound less old."
 I disagree. So there in the bar, people all around, we entertained strangers asking them...nana or grandma ??!!?? Which sounds older??
It was split down the middle. I don't know...I want to be called grandma one day. One day...not now.
Paula is coming to visit in a couple of weeks...her granddaughters Cat and Kylie are now officially in the fairy grove. I made them 2 pink pillow case dresses. I love how they came out!! I love to sew for sisters!!


 
 
 
 Kylie aka Buttercup Pepperspider 

No comments:

Post a Comment